All Natural Vintage Wuyi Oolong (Wu Long) Tea – 100 Individually Wrapped Teabags – 7.0 Oz
Posted November 25, 2008on:
- Fresh Arrival of Vintage Wuyi Oolong! Oolong tea, called Wu Long in Mandarian, is a Chinese tea which has been enjoyed for many centuries in China. A recent Japanese research shows that daily consumption of Oolong tea (3-4 cups) is effective in the control of body weight. Oolong tea is a partially-fermented tea, beween green tea (unfermented) and black tea (fermented).
- The antioxidants in green tea are believed to reduce the risk of cancer and cardiovascular disease.
- It is great for cup, pot, or iced tea! Product of China!
- 0 Fat, 0g Carbohydrate, 0 Calorie. Each box contains 100 individually wrapped tea bags. NT Wt. 7.0 oz. We are Selling by weight, not by unit. So purchase multiple units will help you reduce base shipping charge!
- When brewed, it turns to a golden amber and the flavor to a complex, invigorating cup.
Tags: alli, alli weight loss, alternative medicine, art therapy, body, body fat measure, breast cancer, faith books, foot massage, group psychotherapy, herbs, hip and joint pain, holistic healing, hydrotherapy, hypnotism, infant massage, internet group support, lymphatic massage, massage, mind, native medicine, native remedies, oolong tea, personal interactions, prayer healing, psychotherapy, religious healing, religious medicine, scalp massage, shiatsu, Soloslim, spirit, sports medicine, supplement, support group, support groups, Swedish massage, touch therapy, traditional medicine, unconventional medicine, vitamin, vitamin therapy, weight loss monitor, weight scale